1) Privacy and your personal data
It applies to personal information collected by us, or provided by you, over our website(s) or in any other way, such as over the telephone, via the Beaconforce’ Mobile App (the “App”), any of our online tools or in an email. It is also intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our website(s). Please take a minute to read and understand the policy.
2) What information do we collect about you when you use our website(s)?
When you use our app you may provide us with personal information such as your name, address, email address, age, gender, phone number.
3) What information do we collect about you when you use our App?
When you use our App, we may collect the following information about you:
- your name, email address, year of birth, gender, year of hiring;
- information about your computer or a device onto which you have downloaded the App, for example, your IP address, operating system and browser type and the geographical location of your computer or device;
4) How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- to provide you with the requested website, App and services
- to ensure that content from our website and on the App is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or device
- to notify you about changes to our website(s), App or services;
- for “analytics” purposes to better understand your interaction with our website, App and services so that we may improve the services we provide to you;
- to inform research projects, (and in doing so we may share data with research partners, but will only ever do so in a manner which does not identify you as an individual).
5) Do we share your personal information with third parties?
The only scope/purpose of the app is to collect information by the Users to allow the Employer to verify the satisfaction of its own employees at the aggregate level and, when required by the Employeer, in anonymous way.
No, a part to inform research projects, but we will only ever share your personal information with our carefully selected research partners and in a manner which does not personally identify you as an individual or which allows our research partner to identify you.
7) Your consent
8) How can you access your personal information?
You may request access to all your personal information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information or you can ask us to delete your personal information for any reasons. We guarantee your “right to be forgotten” as provided by European Data Protection Regulation.
9) Retention of your personal information
10) Where we store your personal data
When you complete our registration forms or use our services, we may transfer your personal information to processors inside the European Economic Area but will do so with appropriate measures and controls in place to protect your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet, mobile networks or wireless technology is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of your data during transit to our website or supplied to us via our App. Any personal information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Crassus M.H Inc.
180 Inyo Ct San Bruno
Via Marco Emilio Lepido, 182/3
40132 Bologna (Italy)